2008/01/20

malnutrition

Yakitori, which everybody likes. I broiled the one for my mother.


My mother lives with my father 2km from my house.
She can do nothing but sitting in her chair and watching TV whole day long.
While her husband does everything; cooking, washing the dishes, cleaning, except shopping. I just help them with shopping.
Whenever I go and see them, my mother asks me to get such and such.
Hearing her request, her husband interrupt angrily, “Nop!! “
He explains that there are so many leftovers to eat that do not bring anything.

The other day my mother complained and declared behind her husband,
“I’ll be die from malnutrition. Look at my fingers; They are all rough.
Get some Yakitori, please”

Here you are. Your Yakitori, mom.
When I bring this for them this afternoon, my mother looked so happy saying,
“Goodness, we can eat this for dinner. I only ate a small cup of rice and some small pieces of mochi and rakkyo for lunch.”

Hey, that’s enough!



BTW, this is our branch. We, my husband and I, only take meals twice on weekends. Our second meal today will be Okonomiyaki for my husband’s request.
What a frugal diet we do!

Just in case my father reach this blog, I write in only English, sorry. LOL

にほんブログ村へ Thank you for your click!