2008/01/26

Changing my mind… I guess.

Though I announced moving my posting to AyeYaiYa(FC2) a couple days ago, still some people visit here and click the ブログ村icon for me. Which I appreciate very much.


Another blog of mine, "AyeYaiYai" is just one year old.
Last year, I had kept posting everyday and quite a few people visited there. Which I was pleased very much however; I quited the end of last year.

There were some reason. one of the reason is that I wanted to spare more time on studying English. You know, when many people visit the blog with leaving comments,while I need to visit their blogs to say hello.

With my blog starting here, I was happy. I know nobody of visitors. For no comment box here, nobody need to flatter me.
That's the way I feel comfortable.

I might keep posting here, I prefer blogger to FC2, where lighter and easier to use.
My witting is poor, I know. But it's ok. Because I AM a learner.

BTW, now a beautiful song ease my ears:
"Hoy Que Ya No Estas Aqui" ("As Far As Any Man Can See") /IL DIVO

Sooooo, sweet



にほんブログ村へ Thank you for your click!